1. Add protein to breakfast: Eating a high-protein breakfast has been proved can reduce appetite and total calories throughout the day.
2. Avoid sugary drinks and juices: These are the most fattening foods.
3. Drinking water half an hour before meals: a study shows that drinking water half an hour before meals can speed up weight loss by 44% in three months.
4. Choose the fruit with low GI (Glycemic Index) as far as possible: such as berry, orange, dragon fruit, green apple, guava, etc.
5. Eat high soluble fiber: research shows that soluble fiber can reduce fat, especially abdominal fat; if possible, take some fiber supplements such as dextran.
6. Drink coffee or tea: good news for caffeine lovers, because caffeine can speed up metabolism by 3% - 11%.
7.Eat more natural unprocessed food: to put it commonly, eating the appearance that grows out of the land directly, for example, eating potatoes instead of chips, eating peanuts instead of peanut sugar.
8.Eat slowly: people who eat fast are prone to maladjustment of the feeding center, and people who eat slowly are more likely to be full.
9.Sleep well at night: poor sleep leads to insufficient leptin secretion and serotonin imbalance, which is one of the most dangerous factors leading to weight gain.
10.Take more exercise: Persisting in exercise every day can help relieve work fatigue, improve resistance, move joints, improve the body's metabolism, and promote blood circulation, which is very good for physical health.