1. Add protein to breakfast: Eating a high-protein breakfast has been proved can reduce appetite and total calories throughout the day.
2. Avoid sugary drinks and juices: These are the most fattening foods.
3. Drinking water half an hour before meals: a study shows that drinking water half an hour before meals can speed up weight loss by 44% in three months.
4. Choose the fruit with low GI (Glycemic Index) as far as possible: such as berry, orange, dragon fruit, green apple, guava, etc.
5. Eat high soluble fiber: research shows that soluble fiber can reduce fat, especially abdominal fat; if possible, take some fiber supplements such as dextran.
6. Drink coffee or tea: good news for caffeine lovers, because caffeine can speed up metabolism by 3% - 11%.
7.Eat more natural unprocessed food: to put it commonly, eating the appearance that grows out of the land directly, for example, eating potatoes instead of chips, eating peanuts instead of peanut sugar.
8.Eat slowly: people who eat fast are prone to maladjustment of the feeding center, and people who eat slowly are more likely to be full.
9.Sleep well at night: poor sleep leads to insufficient leptin secretion and serotonin imbalance, which is one of the most dangerous factors leading to weight gain.
10.Take more exercise: Persisting in exercise every day can help relieve work fatigue, improve resistance, move joints, improve the body's metabolism, and promote blood circulation, which is very good for physical health.
Yvette sportswear new arrvials